resizing NAND partition in XO 1.5 --annoying "journal is full" after 2 days use

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Jun 18 17:27:56 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Chris Ball <cjb at> wrote:
> I'd guess that you probably flashed "os125-2g.zd" instead of "os125.zd".
> The -2g image is for running on a 2GB SD card instead of the normal 4GB.

Which in turn means that you can probably fix it by doing a resize2fs.
It might be tricky -- our "root" partition is setup in a funny way,
which involves having "/" in a subdir so we mount & chroot.

Not sure if our initramfs has the right glue in place so that you can
boot in single-user-mode with / in RO mode and all of that without

IOWs, right now is a bit of a pain to fix.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect