USB2VGA adapters on XO-1.5 (and XO-1 with F11 images)

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:51:33 EDT 2010

> I suspect that the Geode driver may not be a good friend of Xinerama.

My gut instinct is that EXA and Xinerama are not playing well
together.  Xinerama has been deprecated and replaced with RandR, much
like XAA is supposed to be replaced with EXA.  XAA and Xinerama are
both from about the same era of Xorg legacy and a bit more compatible
with each other.

What acceleration mode are you using for the SisUSB adapter?  This
might also be a problem with using EXA and XAA for different drivers.
In your log SisUSB doesn't get to the point where it spits out the
options that are initialized.  I can take a quick look at the sisusb
driver to see what it is doing if it will help.

Jon