[ANNOUNCE] Tiny Core Linux for XO-1 and XO-1.5

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 05:53:37 EST 2010

Despite better advice :-) I still believe that a highly (and very easily customized)  modular system is very appropriate for the multitude of permutations that global (or even a single school) education requires.

So thanks to helpful comments from pgf and JC (quozl), I made a new tinycore-XO1 version  (tc_xo_X.tar.bz2)  with a functional Xorg and game keys. The build and changelog are here
http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/linux/TinyCore_for_XO1/

Can someone please  test if the camera is working? Mine is broken again. :(

Help is appreciated as always, particularly in power management.