[ANNOUNCE] Tiny Core Linux for XO-1 and XO-1.5

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 13:21:54 EST 2010

--- On Sat, 2/13/10, DancesWithCars <danceswithcars at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: DancesWithCars <danceswithcars at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiny Core Linux for XO-1 and XO-1.5
> To: "Yioryos Asprobounitis" <mavrothal at yahoo.com>
> Cc: "James Cameron" <quozl at laptop.org>, "OLPC Devel" <devel at lists.laptop.org>
> Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 6:52 AM
> Seems like documentation might
> be good, and not sure if GIT
> or a wiki is the place to do it,
> several people are interested
> in the process beyond just
> the end result, and for the project
> and sustainability, making
> the build process open and public
> seems to serve all best...

Good...

Just a "small" correction. It turns out that geode driver _is_ included in the tinycore Xorg-7.4 build (version 2.11.2 I believe).
However, despite my best (poor) efforts playing with the xorg.conf, including adding the one from F11-xo1/os10 "as is" never manage to get a desktop.
Maybe "interested" and more experienced people have some idea (if not solution :)