Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Wed Dec 15 18:42:47 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Kevin Gordon <kgordon420 at> wrote:
> I also cant seem to add any more results either, did I offend someone?

I think Simon tried to fix up formatting and accidentally deleted it.
I see you've re-added it.

Create an account and login so you see the latest page -- anon users
always see a slightly old page (from cache).

> However, what I can tell you is that my Sierra Wireless 881 3G Broadband

Cool - so it worked. We would not expect it all to work across Sugar
and GNOME transparently, not at this point at least. What you report
counts as success in my book :)

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect