USB to VGA

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 19:02:38 EST 2010

I'll also add that i can connect wirelessly to a Cradlepoint MBR1000 router
using WPA Personal pre-shared key, and to a Cradlepoint PHS300 router using
WPA Personal personal per-shared key.  Thes two beasts like to be configured
to one of the 1/6/11 channels and fixed at 802.11g rather than auto.

I can also conect 3G+ using a ZTE MF668 to Rogers via 3G and get the colour
which indicates HSUPA.  This on both the XO 1 and XO 1.5, Gnome side.

Any hint on how to attempt a Broadband connection from the Sugar side?

I see only two 'discrepancies'.

 I see is that the Sierra card attaches itself to the USB 1.1 bus on the XO
1.0, but to the USB 2.0 bus on the XO 1.5

The ZTE attaches itself to the USB 2.0 bus on both.

The ZTE gives me a bunch of  'GSM'  messages in the dmesg log, which the
Sierra doesn't, but both 'work'.

Off home ... tomorrow more USB2VGA stuff.

Cheers

KG