USB to VGA

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 14 16:29:39 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 07:53:53AM -0500, Kevin Gordon wrote:
> One other thing I need to check further is that the XO 1.0 seems to
> have a sluggish keyboard echo response to the screen when plugged into
> the external monitor. sometimes when I'm tapping a sentence it pauses
> for up to 2 seconds before echoing back the text.  I need to check
> more closely that it is purely ext monitor related, I think.

A similar symptom was seen in the past day on an XO-1 with single-area
Synaptics touchpad running an upstream kernel.  Key events were delayed
by the interrupt stream from the touchpad.  It has not been seen on the
OLPC kernel yet.  If it occurs with power management disabled, you can
exclude idle suspend as a contributing cause.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/