Troubles reconnecting new ALPS controller

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Wed Apr 14 19:06:48 EDT 2010

Teach the repair centers to not disconnect that cable.

The connector is designed for a single insertion, and
no removal.   This wasn't clear to us/Quanta until recently.

We've discussed replacing it.   The idea behind that
connector is that it will never become disconnected accidentally.
It'll probably happen, but until then:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/File:XO1.5_USBKB_Photo10.jpg

wad