Sharing files among several XO

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Thu Oct 29 16:23:23 EDT 2009

2009/10/29 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:

> On 29.10.2009, at 02:47, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
>
>> Under Etoys, If I keep down the mouse button and choose "Save under
>> another name" (I am not sure about the exact message), and save the
>> project with another name, then in the journal the previous instance
>> of the project is replaced with this new one. I will check again
>> tonight.
>>
>> Note: Pay attention I am not just using the Keep button
>
> Why?!

Because I need it to conduct test and I want to be sure to save
another instance of the project, under another name.
Btw, I can confirm you renaming the project in Etoys toolbar then
saving does not produce another instance everytime.
The modus operendi of the journal does not looks intuitive to me, but
well it does not count really as I am not the typical target audiance.

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire