Sharing files among several XO

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at
Wed Oct 28 16:18:53 EDT 2009

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> The Distribute activity would be your best bet I guess. Where is it?

Distribute is the barest prototype of a sharing activity, designed purely
as a proof of concept.  It is unmaintained, has essentially no user
interface, and is not available in any language other than English.  The
code is a simplified derivative of the hackish HTTP-based sharing system
from Read.

Any attempts to revive it are welcome.  This is the first time I've ever
heard of anyone even attempting to use it.