Sharing files among several XO

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at
Wed Oct 28 16:43:06 EDT 2009

I tested it again tonight. I have been able to share a project file,
modify this file and save it with a new name (it does not produce
another instance in the journal), then share it again.
Don't know what is different from yesterday evening.
I will test it again with condition closer to the ecosystem.