Sharing files among several XO

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Wed Oct 28 15:51:01 EDT 2009

2009/10/28 Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com>:

>> I tried to share a project from Etoys, but it lead to an error, (kind
>> of server error messages)
>
> What was the error, this is the problem to resolve.

I tried again this afternoon to write down the error message. When
your drop a project Morph in the buddies representation in Etoys, the
project Morph is effectively received in the other XO, but opening the
project lead to an error. I write it down this afternoon, Etoys issues
this error messages:

'Current project does not know a server either', then 'project not found'

> It worked very well last time I tested.

Sure. The issue is when sharing a whole complex project, like I will
have in the class ecosystem.

Thanks

Hilaire

--