Images partitioned right?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sat Oct 10 06:21:25 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:19:56AM -0400, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:
> p.s.  I have been cautioned to avoid guessing when I do not *know*.
>   But from using a large number of external USB devices with XO-1s,
> my guess is that the XO system is sensitive to the 'timings'
> presented by those USB devices - so that's something to watch out
> for with USB->SD adapters.  Maybe the more recent XO software has
> gotten to be more tolerant than the earlier software was.

I've not seen any sensitivity to specific USB or SD devices that I could
not eventually determine to be partitioning related.  Repartitioning
them always seems to fix it.  I'm talking about 10 USB or SD devices in
12 XO-1's though, not a particularly large sample.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/