Sharing to Groups

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue May 19 03:42:35 EDT 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 2:19 AM, Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
<rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org> wrote:
> Martin Langhoff, are you around ?

Sure. I recommend searching the list archive for
devel at lists.laptop.org and server-devel at l.l.o for an excellent
discussion on 'narratives' a while ago, and for 'group management
moodle'. Try a few other related terms and I'm sure you'll find a ton
of background.

Generally a good idea to get familiar w moodle as I'm doing a lot of
work to integrate the user experience between XO and Moodle.

I just realised Moodle also has a 'webquest' module - it's in contrib
(not part of the official version but easily installable). See
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/view.php?id=765 (you can 'login as guest'
to avoid registration).

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com