[Sugar-devel] Sharing to Groups

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Tue May 19 07:53:44 EDT 2009

Talking about moodle, we really should decide what to enable on the
sugarlabs Moodle instance. Right now its everything, and like you
stated, most people get scared away, so I can see our Moodle instance
being used as a fancy forum, and not much more 8) I have admin access
there so in your opinion, what should I leave enabled so we can cut
the fat as it were...

kind Regards,
David Van Assche