Sharing to Groups

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Fri May 15 20:19:10 EDT 2009

Hi Benjamin.

Benjamin M. Schwartz escreveu:
> Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
>> Hello my friends.
>>
>> How can I define groups in Sugar to share things?
>>
>> Can I share an activity only for a specified group of XOs ?
>
> "Groups" are a planned feature, but they have not yet been implemented.
> What is currently implemented is an "invitations" system.  You can launch
> an activity, then move to the Neighborhood (or Friends) view, select a
> buddy, and choose "Invite [buddy name] to [activity name]".  In this way,
> the activity will only be shared with the people you invite (and the
> people they invite, etc.).

That's good! How this king of sharing works ?

> Unfortunately, invitations have not been very reliable.  If they do not
> work for you, I would like to hear about this.

I would like to create a group and add members to this group like adding
"Friends" and so, share with "My group" my activities.

> Additionally, Martin Langhoff has been working on creating a kind of group
> structure using Moodle.  In his system, users can be formed into groups
> using the Moodle web interface, and then users will only see other users
> in their group in the Neighborhood view.  I do not know the status of this
> work.
>
> --Ben

Hummm, interesting! I'm developing a webquest module using drupal. This
fuctions is very insteresting for my project!

Martin Langhoff, are you around ?

--

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
M.Sc. Student - COPPE/UFRJ