from Peru, sugar in DEBIAN

Andres Cabrera mantaraya36 at
Tue May 5 20:01:14 EDT 2009

You can also try to download activities from
Many will work without recomipiling, just by installing the packages
within sugar. Since the debian package for Browse is broken you need
to download the file with wget or from GNOME, etc. and then install it
within sugar using the terminal activity using sugar-install-bundle.