csound vs olpcsound

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:45:28 EDT 2009

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the update, its very useful. I'll have a look at it next
week. Where can I find the 5.07 spec you mention. I'll have a look at
getting it up to 5.08 as a starter and see if I can't push the Tcl/Tk
plugins into a subpackage but according to this sugarlabs page the
0.84 release will work with either 5.08 and 5.10. It would require a
rebuild for the associated apps though.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Sugar_Platform/0.84

Cheers,
Pete