csound vs olpcsound

Andres Cabrera mantaraya36 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:11:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

Bear in mind that in Csound 5.09 the csound API was bumped (from 5.1
to 5.2), and 5.09 onwards are binary incompatible with the previous
5.XX releases. I think it would be better to get 5.10 in, as the
changes in the API shouldn't require any changes to applications that
depend on the Csound API.

(Actually 5.09 is somewhat of a bad release for development as the API
is already binary incompatible, but the API version was not changed).

Cheers,
Andrés

Andrés