csound vs olpcsound

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:17:35 EDT 2009

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I was aware that csound in Fedora
is 5.03. My query was based on getting Fedora up to the latest version
(so if we needed olpcsound if fedora had >= 5.08). I'm going to follow
this up to see where I can get. As a side note, do you know what the
removed deps were?

Cheers,
Peter