csound vs olpcsound

Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Wed Mar 25 07:14:21 EDT 2009

Very strange, but olpcsound is based on csound 5.08. As far as I know there is no
fedora package for csound 5.08 or 5.10. If there is, it should be no
problem moving from olpcsound to csound. I would not like to
move from olpcsound to csound 5.03, though.

olpcsound is not a fork, it is based on the same sources as Csound5, with
less components and dependencies. It is just a build option (for scons).

Victor