summary of current paraguayan XO OS customisations

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:45:17 EDT 2009

Awesome summary. Especially the journal-restore script will come in
handy right now. The info came at exactly the right time.

This reminds me about the thread started by Michael Stone about
sharing info between deployments. I think we should really put this
kind of technical info up on the l.o wiki, for other deployments and
also as a reference for people making future releases. It's quite
valuable info and there's already quite some duplication of effort
going on. It's all idle talk atm from my part, but hope to find some
time soon in the next week to document some of our stuff up there.

/Ties