summary of current paraguayan XO OS customisations

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Sun Mar 15 22:58:04 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd at> wrote:
> -bundles and activities

Browse-101.xo ...  Yummy. Means that as soon as moodle is ready you
can just deploy it and wham! Swift sign-on!

> - add scripts for journal restore
> the current XS restore web interface is sub-standard (can access
> everyones files) and doesnt seem like it will offer a single-click
> "restore my entire journal" any time soon

Those don't have a UI, right? It's a commandline too only?

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect