eBook controls (was Re: rotate button sucks on the XO)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:48:50 EST 2009

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Eben Eliason <eben at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 6:43 PM,  <david at lang.hm> wrote:
>> On Sun, 1 Mar 2009, Eben Eliason wrote:
>>
>> second, you may want to use the keys for something else and not dedicate
>> them to moving the mouse around.

For example, next page, previous page, front matter (cover or ToC),
back matter (index, notes, references). This does not give us a
convenient way to get back to a page we just left, which would
normally be done with on-screen controls.
And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Ed Cherlin)