Problem creating .xo bundle

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Jun 23 15:21:56 EDT 2009

Very interesting; I get a response!

I tried python setup.py dist_xo, and that created the .xo distribution for
me as well - and without executable permission too.

I don't find anywhere in the various docs (especially the Activity Tutorial)
where you need "python" in front of "setup.py" on the OLPC! Did I miss
something?

Thanks for getting me on the right track.

I think I can assume then that "x" permission is not required for any of the
.py scripts included in an .xo bundle - is that correct? (I don't see any in
the other bundles I've examined.)

Art Hunkins