Problem creating .xo bundle

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Jun 23 13:38:22 EDT 2009

On 23 Jun 2009, at 17:28, Art Hunkins wrote:

> Thanks for the reply, Gary (Aaron as well!)
>
> Yes, execute permissions are set correctly for setup.py.
>
> My setup.py file reads exactly the same as yours.
>
> I'm still getting the same problemmatic results as below.
>
> I'm developing largely on the XO itself, with help from my Windows
> (XP) computer and some thumb drives. I'm using the XO's builtin nano
> editor.
>
> My XO build is 802, with Q2E41 firmware. As I recall, I'm working
> with a developer key, FWIW.
>
> Any further ideas?

Hmmm. Best I have is... If you manually created your MANIFEST (I'm
lazy, I usually just ./setup.py fix_manifest and give it a quick look
for junk), is it possible that it now contains a reference to a
missing file name or directory path leading to your error? Here's a
recent MANIFEST for the Physics Activity incase looking at another
example helps:

	http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/physics/repos/mainline/blobs/master/MANIFEST

Regards,
--Gary