Problem creating .xo bundle

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Jun 23 12:28:26 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply, Gary (Aaron as well!)

Yes, execute permissions are set correctly for setup.py.

My setup.py file reads exactly the same as yours.

I'm still getting the same problemmatic results as below.

I'm developing largely on the XO itself, with help from my Windows (XP)
computer and some thumb drives. I'm using the XO's builtin nano editor.

My XO build is 802, with Q2E41 firmware. As I recall, I'm working with a
developer key, FWIW.

Any further ideas?

Art Hunkins