Current Stable OS Install

Jacob Haddon thaesa at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 16:46:42 EDT 2009

Forgive the question. I've been digging through laptop.org and fedora wikis, forums and dev lists for this answer and cannot seem to find it.

I have a first gen XO (G1G1) and want to install the current stable OS on it. The one it has now was released before the divorce of OLPC and Sugar Labs.

Fedora 11 is out, but I cannot seem to find any builds of it, or 10 that seem to work on the XO. Am I missing something?

I do have a version of Ubuntu on an SD card, but I'd rather use Fedora since it is supporting the project.

Any pointers, advice or direction would be appreciated.

-j