kernel work, branches

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:34:58 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM, Paul Fox<pgf at laptop.org> wrote:
>  > I'm requesting that if you need anything done from minor tweak to a major
>  > task on either XO to X-1.5, in addition to poking me on IRC, please open
>  > a trac. This will help with keeping everyone in the loop and help me in
>  > prioritizing my time.

Deepak,

a very simple request -- add config_bonding=m to the kernel so we can
reuse the same kernel for the XO running as an XS. Filed it as
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9356 -- and now looking at the patch I
have I notice that for the kernel to boot nicely from SD card I had to
build those modules statically.

The kernel I put on the XS SD card has these changes to the config:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/server-devel/2009-April/003241.html

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions