Performance hit while working with screen depth 16

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at
Tue Jul 14 01:29:55 EDT 2009

I changed the screen depth while installing my activity. I couldn't install
my activity using only the .xo file because other things such as the OSS
sound module needed to be setup before running the activity. So I provided a
script to install the activity. I ran the commands from the script from
their as sudo.