Problems. Sugar environment

Hal Murray hmurray at
Fri Jul 3 03:09:19 EDT 2009

hackerboymayabhi at said:
> First, about installing activities, i can't connect to internet on my
> xo wirelessly thanks to indian govt. ...

What is the Indian govt doing to keep you from using WiFi?

I did a quick search and didn't find anything about WiFi not working in
India.  I stopped looking when I found a business article projecting a huge
growth rate over the next N years.

I used a USB Ethernet dongle before I got my WiFi setup working.  It just