Notes from an impromptu 8.2.1 Release Mtg.

Hal Murray hmurray at
Mon Jan 26 17:51:34 EST 2009

> Right now e28 is what you should be testing.  When the next f series
> release comes out (RSN) then that will be the new series going
> forward.

I just ran a half-dozen Restart cycles with e28.

None of them connected automatically.  All of them connected when I poked
Connect.  (One may have taken a second try.)

I can see my icon blinking when the automatic stuff tries to connect.