Nand blaster with 30 XOs

Ricardo Carrano carrano at laptop.org
Mon Jan 12 15:17:42 EST 2009

Mitch,

Nandblaster is a blast! We updated 29 XOs in less than 30 minutes
(most in less than 20 minutes).
Just one XO froze (two times), but this unit seems problematic anyway.
I am attaching the stats for the other 28.

There is a minor caveat (that is not actually related to the
nandblaster): Once you finish updating the XO that will be replicated
it woud be useful to put it in a state such that the XO-name and color
will be asked again after boot (otherwise you finsh with a lot of xos
with the same name and color). It is probably a matter of removing a
file.

Cheers!
Ricardo