QA talk with Ed postponed to 15:30EST (42 minutes from now)

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Jan 12 14:50:07 EST 2009

This just in: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2#QA is slated for 42
minutes from now, at 3:30pm EST. It will be <45 minutes; the double
whammy of "keep meetings on track" skillz of Ed and Mel will make sure
of that. ;)

Please join us! #olpc, agenda at the link above; add questions, etc. -
and we could *really* use a volunteer to be the IRC-to-1cc link, if
you're interested (best: if you're not intensely interested in the
discussion but want to be of great help in a few minutes - that way you
can focus on this and the participants can focus on talking.)

--Mel