About to start talking with Ed about QA - join on IRC, review notes, etc.

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Mon Jan 12 14:21:12 EST 2009

About to have Big Conversation with Ed about Community QA moving
forward, and I think I've finished my Big Braindump at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2#QA - review appreciated!

The IRC backchannel is #olpc in case you want to join in, I'll try to
get someone to transcribe since I'll likely be in the middle of a lot of
this discussion.

Please holler if any of this or any of the resources I've linked to are
unclear (I'm writing this a bit frantically at the last moment so my
coherence is potentially dubious.)

--Mel