Unshare an Activity

Jorge Saldivar jorgesaldivar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:50:36 EST 2009

Thanks all for the answers.

All ideas are good but for blind childrens are not so convenient. For that
kind of people you have to make your life easier, that's why I automated all
the procedures to share and join the activity. When you enter in room, the
activity call the share() method from the activity object or call the method
the join() method from the activity object depending on the case.

And now the last thing that remains for me to do is after finish the game
(remain the activity is a club with some board games) that they were playing
both leave the shared game and stop sharing this in the mesh without stop
the activity.

I understand that Walter said that once you share an activity you can not
stop it, until you stop the activity. Am I understanding right?

Thanks for the help.

--
Jorge Saldivar