OLPC where to go development advice.

Paul Breed Paul at Rasdoc.com
Sun Feb 1 12:22:25 EST 2009

>this will be different under ubuntu-on-XO,

I want to write some code that runs in "Tablet" mode and I need one more key.
So I want to disable the screen rotation.
Currently even under ubuntu it rotates the screen.
I'm a linux newbee so I have zero clue where to find the keymapping
file or configuration utility.

"dpkg -S gio.h" on my thinkpad install of ubuntu intrepid implies

If I include that path it is now looking for glibconfig.h and
dpkg -S glibconfi.h responds with

libglib2.0.dev: /usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h

A dierectory that does not exist.....

So this probably means I need to install the

libglib2.0.dev  package right??

Again thanks for the help

Paul