Android, OLPC, and native hosting

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:24:11 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 7:15 PM,  <david at lang.hm> wrote:
> the advantage of a loosly coupled IDE is that one component can be replaced
> by something else without having to change/loose all the other things.

Bingo! As soon as git was working, I switched fulltime to it (and
dragged my team with me ;-) ). When valgrind is of use, I use it. When
one of the weirdo PHP debuggers is needed, I use it.

If I need git (*), I am not going to sit here waiting for the Eclipse
developers to get a git integration going. I would lose about 4 years
of productive programming.

* - And trust me, we needed it. Anyone curious to ask can google for
my posts on the topic...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions