FW: Secure or Unsecure?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:53:12 EST 2009

Hi John,

Last night, with the help of James Cameron on irc, I managed to update the firmware to q3a18 and the software to build 54. He did a superb job of walking me through the process.

All seems to be working fine with the expected bugs (no camera yet). Now I just need someone to tell me what I should test.  I don't want to just duplicate what has already been done.

Should I just "play" until something "breaks" or are there specific things that need to be looked at?

Caryl