Wanted: List of Sugar activities for the XO-1.5

Reuben K. Caron reuben at laptop.org
Thu Dec 3 08:06:03 EST 2009

The only different one that comes to mind is WikiBrowse, a Wiki Slice.
We have both an English and Spanish version. (*No French yet...*)
However, as Martin said, aside from Activities where the localization
work has not been done yet, OLPC does attempt to ship software that
contains localized strings.

Reuben