semantic black ops for Activities? (Re: Greg Smith's Weekly Report)

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Tue Sep 16 16:27:00 EDT 2008

So far the semantic form for activities is very rough in actual data-points
and very rough in layout.

On the actual form, I think that there needs to be some small changes; a
drop down for languages, ability to add wiki-pages in certain fields instead
of urls, etc.

On the form's display, it would be possible to wrap the current data into a
box on the right hand side of the page, much like the current Activities
box.  I will try to describe what I would like to see more clearly on the
wiki-gang list and try to implement it (if I can).