semantic black ops for Activities? (Re: Greg Smith's Weekly Report)

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Sep 15 23:58:44 EDT 2008

On 15 Sep 2008, at 23:58, Seth Woodworth wrote:

> Gary, the wiki is generally discussed on the library list, and on
> the new wiki-gang(@lists.l.o) list.  That may be why you missed
> information about the implementation of SMW.

Thanks Seth, I'm still contemplating the changes (+ links as per your
previous email). Just to be clear, I do like the move direction, I'm
just trying to work out if it's now 'done' and if I (and other
activity) developers should now go back and spend time revisiting and
revising their activity wiki pages to comply.

I think the main weird oddity I see now is that every activity page
now using the new for has two blocks of apparently duplicate data
showing, very confusing. There's a nicely formatted table at the very
bottom (Facts about Moon), but before it is a great long ~page screed
of the same data in a wasteful junky layout (Activity Summary). I
initially thought my browser was showing some hidden or accidental
field of junk data, but Firefox shows it too.

--Gary