semantic black ops for Activities? (Re: Greg Smith's Weekly Report)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Sep 16 16:54:57 EDT 2008

Am 16.09.2008 um 22:27 schrieb Seth Woodworth:

> So far the semantic form for activities is very rough in actual data-
> points and very rough in layout.
>
> On the actual form, I think that there needs to be some small
> changes; a drop down for languages, ability to add wiki-pages in
> certain fields instead of urls, etc.
>
> On the form's display, it would be possible to wrap the current data
> into a box on the right hand side of the page, much like the current
> Activities box.  I will try to describe what I would like to see
> more clearly on the wiki-gang list and try to implement it (if I can).

As an activity author I'd love to have a single place to edit when a
new release is made. The box appearing on the Activities page should
be automatically created from the the activity's page, if you know
what I mean.

I made an approximation of this for the X activity (inspired by the
small boxes on top of the Activities page):

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/X_Activity

which includes the activity box at

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/X

that is also referenced in the Activities page:

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities#Other

(hehe, wouldn't http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities#X be a nicer
link? No way to do that I fear)

- Bert -