Feedback on 759 joyride

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:16:38 EDT 2008

Hi Pia,

Thanks for the test results. You are making a contribution to the list
lately, its much appreciated! One comment on dates.

We try to always say: "dates subject to change". We could have done
better communicating that on this case, but in general its not a hard
date you can schedule your deployment on until very close to the end of
the release. You should definitely ask for more detail (like you did)
when the posted info is not clear or finalized.

In terms of "can you use a pre-release signed image", I'll let Michael
comment on that. My take is that we don't usually do that and it would
not be supported (AKA if you find a problem the first answer would be:
"please upgrade to the latest version")

For everyone,

We welcome any more comments on 8.2-759 and how close it is to being
ready for release.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks,

Greg S