q2e15 and a bricked BTest-2

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:38:56 EDT 2008

Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:

> It is hard to avoid having these things happen given all the versions of
> machines out there. Though it is still more like the early Mac days than
> the current PC world. When I was downloading e15 the second time to
> verify that I had the right bits, I did run across a notice that said
> that e12 was the latest stable version. By then it was too late, of
> course.

All 'e' series firmware will brick any machine using a Geode GX (B1 &
B2) so e12 would have not have saved you.

B2's have been unsupported for quite a while now and we don't do any
testing on them. Nor do we care to since we don't have the resources.

If you make and account on the developer program website and say you
have a B2 that you want replaced we will send you a new MP machine.
Make sure there is some sort of project listed with your request.

--
Richard A. Smith
smithbone at gmail.com