q2e15 and a bricked BTest-2

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Wed Sep 10 18:32:30 EDT 2008

Richard A. Smith wrote:
> Ugh.  Verified.  e15 bricks a B2.  I suspect that when I "fixed" the
> board ID table for the upcoming C3 I've somehow broken B2.
>
> I'm investigating now.

It is hard to avoid having these things happen given all the versions of
machines out there. Though it is still more like the early Mac days than
the current PC world. When I was downloading e15 the second time to
verify that I had the right bits, I did run across a notice that said
that e12 was the latest stable version. By then it was too late, of
course.

-- Jecel