recognizing a previous connection

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:10:40 EDT 2008

It is my understanding that deployments with larger schools will be
using WAPs and possibly some active antennas (currently a shortage
  of these).  These large schools are more like the G1G1 situation as
the pupil moves from one area of the school to another they may
connect to another AP.
I have informed a person involved with deployment at large schools of
this thread (and the other thread). I am hoping they will respond
with information about the wireless topography.