How much does it cost to get you to XOcamp?

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Tue Oct 28 14:05:36 EDT 2008

I've updated the 'Adopt a Developer' page at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2/Fundraising with all the developers
who've made proposals for the XO camp on devel@ or sugar@ and who are
not in the Boston area.

If you're on the To: line of this email, could you check your entry
and add your location and the rough cost of getting you to the XOcamp?
 You can delete your entry if you're already going to be in Boston,
can self-fund your trip, or couldn't attend even if travel costs were
covered.

I'm cc'ing devel@ in case (a) I've got someone's email address wrong,
(b) there are proposals I missed which should be included (go ahead
and add yourself to the 'adopt a developer' section, or (c) there are
people who refrained from making a proposal because they thought they
couldn't afford to travel (go ahead and make a proposal on devel@ and
then add yourself to the 'adopt a developer' section).

Thanks, guys!
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )