Future feature planning meeting Wed. 1PM US ET

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:00:28 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We are on for our weekly Future Features planning meeting tomorrow Wed.
10/9 at 1PM US ET.

The public meeting will be held on IRC freenode.net #olpc-meeting channel.

Notes from last week are at:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2008-October/020565.html

The agenda for this week is as follows:

1 - 10 minutes
Follow up on open action items from last week.

2 - 40 minutes
Review XOCamp proposals from: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2

We will walk quickly through each proposal to:
- Decide if its worth additional follow up as a topic
- Pick a lead person to flesh it out and follow up on what is needed to
make this an effective topic
-- How much time is needed.
-- Who can lead the discussion
-- What preparation and materials should be created (e.g. presentations,
code samples, other)

We wont have time to go into details on each. The goal of this meeting
is to find a person to follow up and gather that material.

3 - 10 minutes
Review and assign new action items.

Let me know if you have anything else for the agenda.

See you online tomorrow.

Thanks,

Greg S