Power Management plan for December.

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Fri Nov 28 16:36:42 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 04:18:11PM -0500, Chris Ball wrote:
>Comments welcome.  Are there important power management bugs that I've
>left out?

Yes; namely, finding or writing a good technical introduction to the
subject of power management as it applies to our software and hardware.
Such a document will be invaluable in coming months because, without it,
we'll communicate at a fraction of the efficiency we can achieve if
we're all starting from the same basic terminology and facts.

Perhaps this document already exists and I just don't know about it?

Michael